From full-time work in the nonprofit sector right after graduation to leading a large children’s advocacy group after a career in the private sector, speakers will share their personal stories and offer insights about how you can create a career for the common good.
Thursday April 9 (4:30-6:30, Carson L01)
- Key Note: "Evolution of an Investor", by Katherine Collins, Carson L01 @ 4:30 pm
- Nuts and Bolts Panel: The Who, the How, the What, and the When of a Career for the Common Good: Antonio Brown, Kadita Tshibaka and Jessie Cronan - Carson L01 @ 5:30 pm
Friday April 10th (Tucker Foundation and Dartmouth Hall) - RSVP Requested for Friday Events!
- Learn and Lunch with Workshop Speakers - Tucker Foundation @ 12:30-1:45
- Workshops - 2-3:30 pm
- Careers in Education and Youth Serving Organizations: Lauren Scopaz and Antonio Brown - Collis 218 @ 2 pm
- Careers in Public Health: Dana Daugherty and Meredith Benedict - Collis 101 @ 2 pm
- Careers in Nonprofit Support Organizations - Dan Horgan and Speaker from Social Finance (TBA) - Tucker Foundation, Room 105 @ 2 pm
- Resume Review with Center for Professional Development - Tucker Foundation @ 3:30-5