Chemistry Honors Thesis Presentations | Dartmouth Skip to main content COVID-19 Information
- Chemistry Honors Thesis Presenters, their Titles and Advisors:
- Saara-Anne Azizi, Light-activated manipulation of liquid crystals using BF2-azo complex (Ivan Aprahamian)
- Easha Narayan, Synthesis of Pyrrole Pyrimidines-New Biological Targets (Gordon Gribble)
- Michael Seitz, Producing a Specific Recombinant Lentivirus that Expresses siRNA against the Lipid Exporter ABCA1 (Ta Yuan Chang)
- Karen Wai, Regulation of MDM2 and HUWE1 Interaction (Manabu Kurokawa)
- Refreshments moved to 10:00 am in 105 Burke Laboratory, The Marx Lounge.