The Dartmouth College Department of Athletics honored eight student-athletes May 24 at the annual Celebration of Athletic Excellence.
th’s highest athletic honor, the Kenneth Archibald Prize, was presented to senior men’s soccer co-captain Daniel Keat ’10.Image
- The Class of 1948 Scholar-Athlete Award was presented to Erika Flowers ’12 of the Dartmouth ski team and Adam Rice ’12 from men’s soccer.
- Men’s lacrosse junior Kip Dooley ’12 received the Class of 1950 Award.
- The Timothy Wright Ellis Award went to football senior Tanner Scott ’11.
- Senior Katie Horner ’11 of the women’s hockey team was the recipient of the Agnes B. Kurtz Award.
- The Alfred E. Watson Trophy for the finest male athlete of the year went to junior James Mello ’12 of the men’s hockey team.
- The Class of 1976 Award for the outstanding female athlete of the year was presented to women’s tennis captain Molly Scott ’11.