- Arts and Sciences, Undergraduate: 1,076 Bachelor of Arts
- Arts and Sciences, Graduate: 197 total; 57 Master of Science, 17 Master of Arts, 41 Master of Arts in Liberal Studies, 82 Doctor of Philosophy
- Dartmouth Medical School: 67 Doctor of Medicine, 49 Master of Public Health
- Thayer School of Engineering: 90 Bachelor of Engineering, 49 Master of Engineering Management
- Tuck School of Business: 254 Master of Business Administration
- Total degrees awarded: 1,782
- Estimated size of audience: 12,000 to 13,000 people are expected to attend
The undergraduate Class of 2011 hails from 49 states and the District of Columbia. The most represented states are New York, California, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and New Hampshire. International students come from 48 countries. The most represented are Canada, the Republic of Korea, and the People’s Republic of China.
Most popular majors for the Class of 2011:
The most popular majors are economics, government, psychological and brain sciences, history, engineering sciences, biology, and English.
Valedictorians and Salutatorians:
The valedictorians are: Alexandra Heywood from Potomac, Md. and Nicole Yunger Halpern from Tampa, Fla. Each student earned a perfect 4.0 grade point average. The salutatorians are: Franziska Hertel from Zurndorf, Austria; Robert T. Parisot from Watertown, Conn. and Nancy Zheng from Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada. Read more about these students here.
Phi Beta Kappa:
The Alpha of New Hampshire Chapter of Phi Beta Kappa at Dartmouth College inducted 103 undergraduates as new members in ceremonies held Saturday, June 11.